Developing Your Most Important Assets – People
Research has proven time and again that a commitment to developing people is at the heart of an effective organization. The most effective organizations have a consistent competency system that provides a common vocabulary for performance, learning and development that ties to the strategic plan of the organization.
The Crawford Group can help support your objectives for empowered and successful organizations, teams and individuals. Our tools and services are based on the 67 positive competencies and 19 “stallers and stoppers” as defined by Lominger’s Leadership Architect® Suite of tools for organizational success.
Lisa Crawford, founder and president of The Crawford Group, is an organizational/leadership development consultant with more than 20 years of expertise. In addition to being a current independent associate of KORN/FERRY Leadership and Talent Consulting, Powered by Lominger, she is also a former Lominger Leadership Architect® customer so she has had first-hand experience in implementing these tools since their inception.
And, of course, The Crawford Group can customize any training program or service to meet your organization’s unique needs.
- Coaching Services – Six different kinds of coaching – all can be customized for your particular needs
- Options for you – a wide variety of ways that we can help you achieve your goals
- Individual Development so each contributor succeeds at the highest level.
- Team Development to support the work groups in your organization.
- Organization Development to steer your organization’s future.